The Motherboard: Making Life Better for Moms
Welcome to the source of great ideas, info, and inspiration for women. Motherboard's unique combo of mom-to-mom intelligence and down-to-earth advice celebrates the successes—and tackles the challenges—of family life in today's busy world. Join us!
Join the Conversation
Share your triumphs and traumas with other Motherboard Moms.
- "Easy on-the-go snacks kids love"Leave it to Kristen Gough of My Kids Eat Squid to come up with a travel-proof treat that's delish and healthy.
- "Street junk + closet + creativity = adorable hideaway"A dresser and a dark closet get a magical just-right-for-tot makeover by Sarah Lipoff of So Says Sarah.
- "Try these travel tips from mom bloggers"Ashley Werner collected some sneaky mom-tested travel tips (that really work!) over at Motherboardmoms blog.
- "The battle cry of independence: I do it myself!"Charity Curley Matthews is raising her daughters in Italy. Read all about their adventures at The Rome Report.
FamilySee All »
- The Sport of Your Dreams
- Water's Secret Benefits
- Your Cleaning Personality
- Your Skinny Shopping List
FoodSee All »
- Paint Projects That Add Pow!
- Living Large In Small Spaces
- The Perfect Color for Your House
- 10 Surprising Home Hazards